Sunday, May 20, 2012

Plumbing and Shelving

We went up to the house yesterday, Saturday, and to our surprise... the front door was locked.  Luckily, I have been locked out of my house numerous times in the past... and always found a way in!!  A few additions since our last visit include the fixtures on all of the bathroom sinks and tubs and the toilets are all installed.

Our laundry area has the washer and dryer hook-ups and the wash-tub installed too.  They have also start to put up the shelving in some of the storage areas.  They have one shelf in the laundry room.



They also installed the shelving in the two closest in the master bedroom.  Anne and I will still have to figure out who gets which one (not that it matters because they are both huge!).

I think the fireplace is finally finished.  It will look sharp once we get the walls painted.  Right now the white mantle just kinda blends in.

We also now have a mailbox.  So I guess we can officially start changing over our address with the post office and all of our bills!

3 comments:

Thomas said...

I like how they put extra shelves the closets.

RickandNadase said...

I really like the idea of the personal mailbox, some communities do not have them.

CMM said...

I love the fireplace! Brick wasn't even an option in our area!